; Forex Danger XXL: Sea of losted profits, just oceans! ! ! Just missed a million bucks....

Booking

Booking.com Booking.com

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Sea of losted profits, just oceans! ! ! Just missed a million bucks....

         This past year was very, very ambiguous and felt the failure of money in the  Forex market. But on the whole, proved a good year and I hope that you have earned even if not on Lamborghini, but at least you understood  the gist of things happening in the market.

         As a result, the successful trade  traders have a feeling of lost profits. Trader  closes order  very early and watch as the price goes in his direction, but without profit.

         But when the trader closes an order to re-insure much earlier, and the price goes in the opposite direction - the trader becomes proud of themselves and their actions. Nevertheless - this fact is usually quickly erased from memory, but rather lost profit hurts emotions. I do so - closed, then earned and recorded profit.

         Personally  to me helps  calculation of profits. I do not care how much I did not get, I'd rather the math - how many I got. And then this figure is computed as a percentage. And as soon as I see that the percentage increase in the deposit prematurely closed the deal was very good, and I'm just waiting for the next  right moment.
         I personally am not "afraid"  earn less profit , because sure of his genius ) ) , always ready to cancel their orders with profit and start trading in the opposite direction , lost profit is not worth of  the increasing risks ....


         I am not against making money and investing too desirable. But the conclusions of all the PAMM accounts that I have seen one, most traders who  trade for many years have not grasp  until  the end of all the intricacies of trade. Those who figured out and ready to share this information, do it for money, lead various seminars and courses, and this is mainly because the sale of his time at the workshops are much more stable income for them than the trade itself, as if people had stable trade algorithm they workshop was not conducted.

No comments:

Post a Comment